- First, you want to log in to your WordPress admin.
- Then go to the setting –> plugins –> Click AddNew.
- Next, Search for the “Code Embed” in the upper right corner of this page.
- Now in the search results, you can find the Code Embed plugin.
- Next, you can install it. After installing you go to the setting–>Code Embed.
- You can see there “How to Embed” there. There also instructions.
- Next, click the screen options. Put the mark as shown in the fig.
- Now you can see the custom below on the page as shown in the fig
- Now you put the code into the value side text box. Name that code like CODE1 or CODE2.
- Next, you put into the coding area of the page on visual or text tab.
I have a done HTML sample code for you. Please see the fig below.
- You want to type the code as shown in the fig unless code will not be work. And output also there. Thanks for visiting. Wish you all the best.