These calculations may help you to solve big calculations. Following are the most used equations which help you to solve any big mathematical equations.
- : Returns the logarithm of x base y, Note: when x = 10n sometimes output will be the number with .99999999, please round it upwards to the nearest integer. Example: 1000 = 103, when x = 1000, y = 10 output will be 2.9999999999999996 due to floating-point rounding = 3
- How can we find the antilog base 10 of 3 ? It is just a example. 1000 = 103 , Therefore log101000 = 3. Therefore, Antilog base 10 of 3 is equal to 103. antilog10(x) = ? or :
- Same as the above in 7, we can calculate antiloge(x) = ? or
- ax+by+c = 0 and
lx+my+n = 0 then x=?, y=?
- Convert degrees to radians, Input valuer of θ in degrees.
- Convert (degrees, minutes, seconds) to radians, Input value for θ.
- Convert radians to degrees, Input value of x in radians.
- sin(θ) = ? or sine(θ) = ?, Input the value of θ in degrees.
- , Arcsine(sine inverse) of x, answer is in radians, 1>input value(x)>-1:
- cos(θ) = ?, Input the value of θ in degrees.
- , Arccosine(cos inverse) of x, answer is in radians, 1>input value(x)>-1:
- tan(θ) = ?, Input the value of θ in degrees, Remember tan(900) = ∞.
- , arctangent(tan inverse) of x, answer is in radians, ∞>input value(x)>0: